Well, clearly nobody can monitor all of the logistics as well as transportation operations continuously for a period of 24 hours?
But the industry requires a 24-hour resolution that is able to track all the running activities. Therefore, it is a Logistic App Development Services.
that can perform all the required tasks for the logistics business. And so, if the idea of creating one such app is running in your mind, then below you will be able to find each and every top development direction which will help you to craft out the one comprehensive app for logistics and transportation, for both Android as well as iPhone. Managing fleet, and routes, and shipment details, plus drivers, goods, in short everything with a complete, unified logistics mobile application development ecosystem.
Different types of Mobile App Development Services for logistics and transportation
- Fleet Management Applications: This records all the data related to fleet plus vehicle information. Therefore assign the transportation according to the requirements plus manage all the drivers with a single mobile application.
- Logistics On-demand Applications: Delivering goods as per the user’s requirement. This will help your clientele in availing services in any way they prefer and it also helps you to be connected.
- Application for Warehouse resolutions: Data warehouse applications, can store an immense amount of data that too in one simplified way, Therefore extract out correct information without any delays, to make the deliveries of good fluent to meet the time schedules.
- Forwarding as well as Tracking applications: Determines fleet plus driver locations simply with a few clicks. With the tracking applications, fetch the updates of real-time concerning routes take plus the deliveries of goods.
Framework and the Core features of Artificial Intelligence Solutions for Logistics and Transportation
App or Customer Panel
- Easy Registration: The user will, first of all, come across this. They could either create one account or they can sign-in through the social network account details or e-mail.
- Select Vehicles: The users can select vehicles for transportation as per their requirements. Through this, it gets easy for users and for the agency to deliver goods within one single trip.
- Schedule plus manage bookings: As per the requirements or interest, the users should be able to schedule their bookings plus manage them according to preferred date plus time provided.
- Alerts plus notifications: Each and every alert and notification regarding the deliveries, and tracking, and everything associated should be delivered timely to users.
- Billing plus payments: Users will be able to generate invoices for the cost incurred plus can also process the required transaction through online payment options.
- Rate driver’s performance: According to the driver’s behavior, his time adherence as well as the services’ quality, users can rate the driver’s performance.
Read the blog- Applications Of IIot In Logistics
- Track shipments: Each and every shipment plus good that are on their way for delivery could be tracked simply by users. They can also monitor the complete path plus the chosen track on a real-time basis to confirm that the path taken is correct or not.
- Estimate fare prices: As per the destination plus the route that will be covered starting from the location of pickup, users can estimate fare charges to occur.
- Get one quote: As per the deals available or according to the services being offered users can ask for a quote of the service provider to get the idea of the cost as well as the time investment.
Panel or Driver App
- Register: In this section, drivers will register with their credentials of the account created or they can log in with the help of email or the social media accounts.
- Get plus manage request: Each and every request that will be assigned by users with their own status is maintained in order to record the track of all the completed as well as pending shipments.
- Analyze the Shipper details: Every information associated with shippers such as their name, address, their contact information, and destination location, plus invoice generated, etc will be analyzed and kept.
- Freight Details: As per the covered distance, fuel plus toll charges, and the good weight to be delivered, freight details will be charted by drivers.
- Route or Navigation: Using GPS drivers will be able to determine the required route for reaching the destination. Users and the admin will be kept informed this way about the driver’s behavior on the route.
- Bill approvals: Each and every bill of the toll, the fuel, the refreshments that are assigned by drivers to get these the admin’s approval.
- Payments: Each and every payment that is done by users either through online mode or through cash at the delivery mechanisms will be accepted plus recorded by drivers.
Cost of Logistics and Transportation mobile app development
The structure of cost for the Mobile App Development Company plus the React Native App Development Company can vary as per the number of consumed hours. For example, the cost for the App Development among developed economies like Europe or the USA starts from around $200 and can go up to $550. In comparison, Eastern Europe comes to be way much cheaper than the other parts belonging to the European region because the range of creating a mobile application for the Auto transport marketplace is $200-$550 as mentioned earlier.
Though for India, the price for developing the average logistics mobile application starts from quite a low price of $20-$25 per hour which is approximately $10,000-$30,000 for one single platform which could be iOS or the operating system Android.
Summing it up
Mentioned above was the information regarding the development of a mobile application for the logistics and transportation industry. Different types of mobile application development services and frameworks plus the core features required for the development have been mentioned ending with the cost that will incur. You can add some other additional features as per the provision you want to provide and the demand of the industry. The cost varies from region to region.