Augmented reality is an enhanced version that has its ancestral of science fiction trope which now is a science-based reality.
The AR has the possibility and ability to modify and restructure any industry in upcoming years. Augment reality technology has widespread its root almost in every sector including from gaming, online shipping, and others. It is quite an acceptable solution for business entrepreneurs as well as consumers. The growth of mobile technology had open ways for more AR developers as their career option.
Developing an Augmented Reality App is a complex task; a person faces man issues while developing it. There are a lot of system components and functionalities to work appropriately, making it difficult to crack.
Augmented Reality can run on almost any smartphone or tablet, but sometimes they work contrary to your expectations. The apps are advanced mode they require crucial ingredients like processors, motion sensors, camera, screens and much more. One of the most common challenges developers face is the right knowledge about the development. The primary use of AR in the field of entertainment, advertising, and many other purposes but there are still various missing factors regarding awareness of program for developers. AR developers need to have enough knowledge about the latest upgraded technology. It is not an easy task to fix bugs, implement new functionalities and expand user capabilities.
How to become an AR developer?
1. Define platform - decide the devices and platform, game engine, a framework to use.
2. Develop Skills - Get knowledge about the terminology of 3D modeling, language for a framework, SDK, and get hands-on UI/UX for AR.
3. Start by something small - There is best web development company that works with top-notch games and apps. As a developer, you can achieve by working on a small target and implementing technology in data visualization, education and 360-degree experiences. You would gain experience and practice in AR terms.
4. Join AR communities - Deal with people, participate in a forum, read blogs, talk to colleague developers that have a hand of AR development. Join communities that would help you in overcoming the challenges faced by a web developer in a journey of AR developer.
Challenges faced in the landscape or Augmented Reality.
- Technical challenges - Sensor reading, GPS errors, pattern recognition.
- AR-specific devices for a better experience of thrills AR provides.
- Interoperability within different platforms and services.
- Limitations of accessing multi-user experience.
- content unavailability
- Lack of master education
- Public Awareness.
AR is optimizing user experience in the last recent years. But user experience design is still not up to the mark and needs further investigations. A custom software development company can guide you with proper AR UX guidelines and orient first-year students for additional experience.