A lot of company is adopting cloud computing technology as a lot of business is moving their applications for on-premise data centers to the cloud helps in reducing cost, boost agility, and innovation.
Amazon Web Service (AWS), Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure have solved the security concerns, and even the data is sovereignty is also recovered by the prominent public cloud vendors.
All of this differs from each other in some or other aspects such as service they offer, budget, and compatibility with the specific business model, company size, and whatnot. Below are some or other information that will help in selecting the best for your business. The company always needs a SaaS Development services that will help in selecting the best option.
What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing is a term that helps in describing the uses that describe the hardware and software that are mainly delivered through the network that is usually the internet. The term is originated from the symbol of the cloud shape that represents the absence of the complex infrastructures that enable the work of the hardware, software, remote service, and computation.
The could compute is simply placed in computing based on the internet. The people were mainly running the application or even the programs from the software downloaded in the server in their building or physical computer. Cloud computing helps in accessing the same kind of applications with the help of the internet.
By just hosting the platform, software, and database remotely help the cloud servers to free up the memory and the computer power of individual computers. The users can easily access the cloud service with the help of credentials received by the cloud computing provider. Always select cloud integration services that will help in data security and many more.
Why Businesses Much Select Cloud Computing Benefits?
- Cost reduction and efficiency: you don’t have to spend a huge amount of money on maintain equipment and purchasing as you can use the cloud infrastructure. The cost of the CAPEX is drastically reduced. As there is no means of investing in the hardware, utilities, facilities, or even don’t have to come up with large data to maintain the business or grow them. There is no need for large IT terms to maintain cloud data center operations. As you have to enjoy the expertise of your cloud providers staff.
The cost related to downtime can even be reduced by cloud. In the cloud system, downtime is very rare. This even means that you don’t have to spend your money or time fixing the potential issues related to downtime.
- Data security: Security of the data is one of the important concern of all the business to doesn't matter if your industry is small or Big Data Services. A company's revenue, brand positioning, and customer loyally can be devastated by other cybercrimes, and data breaches. Cloud comes with lots of advanced security features that the data is secured can not be stolen.
- Scalability: Different company comes with different IT needs a startup won't have the same requirement as a large company may need. When using the cloud is one of the great solutions, as it enables the enterprise efficiently and quickly, helps in scaling up and down their IT department depending on the business demands.
Cloud-based solutions can be the best idea for the business who are on the edge of growing or fluctuating the bandwidth demands. When your business demand increases the capacity of the cloud can even be increased. This can helps the company to get cloud computing and to get an advantage over competitors.
The in-house operational issues and maintenance can help in lowering the risk associated.
- Mobility: cloud computing helps the users to access the corporate data with the help of smartphones and even devices this is one of the best ways to make sure that no one is left out or not getting the attention. The resources in the cloud can be retrieved, easily stored, recovered, or even processed with the help of some small steps. The users can get their data or information at any time of the day as it can be assessed 24/7. All of this helps in saving a lot of time and effort in maintaining the whole system.
Disaster recovery: For all the organization's data loss is one of the concerns that even includes data security. When you are storing the data in the cloud then this makes sure that your data is recovered quickly for every type of emergency. If you have lost some data then cloud infrastructure can even help you with that. If you are using the traditional way of storing the data then you are on the wrong path as those data can anytime malfunction. But if you put all the important data in the cloud then it can help in getting it from any computer with the help of an internet connection even if there is some problem with your computer. SAP Development Services will help in growing your business in cloud computing.
What is Amazon Web Service (AWS)?
Amazon is the giant of all eCommerce services and was a pioneer of public cloud services. AWS comes with the cloud as most robust has it is one of the broadest feature set of the big three providers. In 22 regions AWS is offered region sprit into AWS availability zone. These goals have faster connectivity with them and are even a few miles apart.
You will get thousand of services from this Amazon offers with the flagship compute service EC2 and AWS simple storage service (S3) at its core. There are so many tools for the development, management, and automation of cloud resource that you will find in the AWS feature. From the management version, the popular database both NoSQL and AQL comes with multiple storage services for different other needs, pipeline tools, integration, business productivity tools, machine learning and analytic, and many more.
Features of AWS:
Amazon Web service comes with a lot of features so it makes it reliable among a lot of firms.
- Mobile friendly: in this there two things that are included to make this service mobile-friendly.
- AWS Mobile Hub: The Amazon web services are for both IOS and Android. AWS mobile hub guides and supports feature for your apps. This even includes the console that helps in accessing AWS service that even includes testing, development, and monitoring of the mobile application. There are lucid ways to select and even configure mobile application features like push notification and content delivery.
- AWS Mobile SDK: with the help of this feature your app can direct access AWS such as Lambda, S3, DynamoDB. This feature even supports Android, IOS, React Native, android, unity, and many more services.
- Serverless Cloud Function: Amazon Gateway and Amazon API help the users to run their codes and scaling in properly. With the help of a mobile phone, the users can upload the code. AWS manages the whole process, so the users don’t have to take care of the servers much. Apps help in giving the best experience to the users. There are so many tasks that are needed to be performed at once so these back-end codes are required with size, a lot of servers, and provision. AWS serverless comes with cloud functions that help the users in such a way that helps them to focus mainly on the application building. The server management helps in scaling, administration, and patching of the infrastructure.
- Databases: the database which is required is provided by Amazon and those are fully managed by them only. Below are some of the database and their uses:
- Relationship data: Transactional purpose
- Data Warehouse: Analytics
- Graph Database: Application with highly connected data
- Non-Relational database: internet-scale applications
- In-memory database: Caching and real-time workloads.
- Storage: One of the best features of AWS is storage as it is flexible, economical, and easy to use. This storage can even be used independently and can be even combined to meet the requirement. Below are some of the storage types provided by AWS.
- Amazon Glacier: This is mainly used for the long term storage
- The Amazon EBS helps in providing the block-level storage volume for the persistent data storage for EC-2 instances.
- Amazon Simple Storage Service: helps in providing scalable object storage for the analytics, archival, and data backup.
- Security and compliance: There are so many companies who are connecting with Amazon or wants to connect so they never compromise with the security. They provide maximum security to the data provided by them. The features of AWS allow the customers to innovate and scale. The service the customer use they have to pay for those only. There are no upfront expenses.
The security group is associated with EC2 instances. The security is provided to the port access and protocol level. There are some security rules which help in controlling the traffic coming in and out of this EC2 instance. There are 4 fields of rules that comprise of :
- Port Range
- AWS Marketplace: it is an online store where the customers can get the software they are searching for and in the end, they can even buy them. The customers can even use the one-click deployment and can even launch the required software and can even pay for what is being used. This was launched in the year 2012 that helps accelerate the growth of AWS comparing to the third party providers. Here you will get both free and commercial software and service to support the business.
What is Google Cloud Performance?
Google Cloud Platform is one of the newest and comes in the third position in big public cloud service. In 20 geographical reasons it is offered in. one of the unique advantages is the strong
Support for Kubernetes storage. It is a private global fiber-optic network that is connecting with Google’s data centers and “customer-friendly pricing”. The complexity of the azure and was pricing method has been given a challenge by the GCP of Google this helps in providing the lower prising that their competitors and that are easy to understand.
How Much Google Cloud Cost Per Month?
there are several factors for which the Google Cloud implementations can be determined that even includes the amount of resource needed and service users. To control the cost and estimate the right amount you can even use the free tools that are provided by Google. All these tools help in estimating the predicted usage, internally limit costs, and experiment with the modification of the existing deployment.
Google Cloud Platform Pricing Calculator:
With the help of the Google Platform Pricing calculator this you can get the estimated price based on various parameters. This parameter includes various types of runtimes, instances needed, and storage and networking requirements. You can even use this calculator in which you can even compare the cost of your GCP deployment with a similar deployment with other cloud providers.
If in any situation that you don’t want this calculator then you can also use this NetApp Google cloud calculator. This calculator is also the same and even helps in comparing and reviewing the cost of various storage options.
With the help of GCP, the resource can even be controlled with a granular hierarchy. In this hierarchy, you can specify permissions, billing limits, and access control too. With the implementation of these policies, you can get control of policies that can help in resource configurations for specified nodes.
Billing Access Control:
To make sure that the policies that you have selected did not change you can get specify the roles with the permissions for the cost-related activities. All these roles are mainly created and even managed through Google’s Cloud identity and access management services.
Google Cloud vs. AWS: Storage Service
There are different storage tiers where the storage service provider by AWS, and Google Cloud.
- The first storage tire is object storage where AWS comes with Amazon S3 which provides 99.99% durability. Whereas in Google cloud storage comes with managed optimal price-performance for each of the groups of objects.
- The second one is Persistent disk storage where AWS comes with Amazon EBS that offers 99.99% reliability and automates snapshot backups whereas Google clouds come with persistent disk (HDD/SDD) where it has a lower price for both SDD/HDD.
- Third is archive storage where AWS comes with Amazon glacier. Which offers the same durability same as S3 and even has a data querying option. Whereas google cloud comes with Nerline and a cold line where you can get the data access with the sub-second latency.
- Forth is data transfer where AWS comes with Amazon snowball. It is mainly a physical device that is shipped by Amazon that can even store several terabytes of the data. Whereas Storage transfer service comes with google storage transfer that offers API and lets you schedule the data transfer task with the consol success.
In the end, AWS comes with the world’s most robust, fully-featured, and scalable cloud storage infrastructure. Here you can even get the steep learning curve. Whereas Google cloud Storage is very easy to learn and adapt and can even compete with Amazon on price.
Google Cloud vs. AWS: Compute Service:
Below are some of the service that is provided by Google Cloud and AWS that helps you running and managing the workloads in the public cloud:
- The first compute service is virtual machine instances for Google cloud it is Google compute engine that offers custom machine types, per-minute pricing, and lower instance prices. Amazon EC2 is one of the best established and most robust service, here you will get thousands of machine images are available for specific needs.
- The second service auto-scaling Google Cloud comes with Google compute engine offers lower instance prices, custom machine types, and per-minute pricing. AWS comes with Amazon EC2 instances together with other recourses like databases.
- The third service container is a service that Google Kubernetes Engine is offered since 2015, the longest supported Kubernetes service. AWS comes with Amazon EKS that is secured by default with encrypted communication channels.
- The Function as a Service Google Cloud Function supports Python, Node.js, and Go. Amazon Lambda charges users for every 100ms their code runs, no charge when functions aren’t running.
AWS is one of the veteran Computer providers that help the most robust infrastructure and the broadest feature set. Google competes on the offer stronger support, and price support for containerized workloads.
Google Cloud Function vs. AWS Lambda Features and Pricing:
Google Cloud and AWS come with a robust serverless offering that runs on the code as a scale and function on demand in which the server infrastructure is also not managed properly. Below are some of the points in which you can see the comparison of Google Cloud Functions with AWS Lambda.
- Scalability and Limits:
In Google cloud functions comes with auto-scaling with the limit of 1000 server fewer functions and only provided 1000 concurrent functions per region. With this, there is a maximum execution time of 9 minutes.
Whereas AWS also comes with auto-scaling but doesn’t have any limit in the number of functions and here the parallel executions for the background functions is 1000. The execution time is double that Google cloud provides which is 15 minutes.
- Language support, Triggers, and deployment:
Node.js, NWT, GO, and Python currently supports Google cloud functions. This helps in deploying the functions using Google Cloud Storage, ZIP, or Google source code repos. All these functions can even be trigged by Cloud Sub/Pub or even the notification on the objects in the Google Cloud storage.
Whereas in AWS lambda helps in supporting the same environment as cloud functions and even adds supports for the PowerShell, Ruby, and C#. helps in the development of the function via JAR files or ZIP files. Multiple amazon service like SNS, S3, SES, Amazon CloudWatch alerts, and Kinesiscan even triggered the functions.
- Logging and Monitoring:
With the help of google stack driver the Google cloud functions can be monitored and logging and monitoring.
Whereas the AWS provides these services via Amazon CloudWatch and X-Ray a dedicated Amazon service which helps in monitoring serverless environment.
2 million free requests are provided by google cloud functions and 40c per million invocations is the charge for the subsequent request along with $0.00000025/GB-second for transfer of data. AWS Lambda provides only 1 million free requests, and the cost of invocations is 20c per million along with $0.00001667/Gb-seconds.
Both providers come with their pros and cons. But Google Cloud helps in growing rapidly in the global expansion from the last part years. When it comes to speed and pricing the Google cloud platform can be one of the best options for you. AWS even comes with a long-standing history of providing the service of cloud computing for many enterprises and businesses over the past decade.
They are the first ones who pushed the cloud industry forward and are still one of the best competitors of all the cloud computing companies. There are so many features and services that can be received from Google cloud and AWS. So you must select the best cloud computing services for your company.